Fast and flexible funding tailored to your needs
Merchant Cash Advance
Logic is here to help you navigate through the maze of merchant cash advance lenders. An advance is an alternative lending option that offers fast, funding solutions by prioritizing business performance over personal credit factors. With consideration for all industries and credit types, you can receive an upfront sum of cash in as little as 24 hours, without the lengthy bank process. Use the Logic compete-and-compare platform to review your funding options and match with your ideal lender.
Time in Business
- Loan amounts from $5K-500K
- Repayment terms up to 24 months
- Factor rates as low as 1.12
- Prepare for busy season
- Finance equipment purchases
- Hire new employees
- Cover upfront costs
- Tackle emergencies
Benefits of Merchant Cash Advance
- Flash Funding: Have a business opportunity that’s time sensitive? With Logic you can apply and receive funds in your account, within the same day.
- Payment Options: With daily, weekly, monthly, and receivable-driven payment options available, our solutions are designed to be cash-flow friendly.
- Build Business Credit: Logic helps you develop business credit by reporting good payment history to the bureaus – making your business a more attractive lending candidate.
- More options: Access to our network of optimal, direct lenders ensures that you get the best options.
- Client Benefits: Eligible borrowers can take advantage of prepayment initiatives and/or interest forgiveness, by paying their loans in full, ahead of schedule.
- Real Support: Need assistance? We are here to help with a knowledgeable support team and your own dedicated advisor, there to walk you through every step.
Frequently Asked Questions
We know your time is valuable, which is why most of our clients are approved within hours and funded within two business days after choosing their lending partner.
You can! Business advances were created to serve the nearly 60% of American businesses wrongfully denied by traditional lenders and banks. Most cash advance lenders focus on a business’s performance, rather than personal credit score, so getting approved is easier!
To best suit your needs, our funding partners offer several payment options – including daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly ACH, and merchant processing percentage holdback programs. So, whether you generate several daily transactions, or get paid on net-terms, we have the perfect fit for you.
An advance’s factor rate determines the total repayment amount. For example, with a 1.2 factor rate, you will repay $1,200 for every $1,000 borrowed. Factor rates generally range from 1.12 to 1.5, depending on your business’s revenue and creditworthiness.
Yes. You can use unsecured financing to pay off other loans and obligations, so long as you still net 50% of the proceeds or more. Additionally, some business owners may qualify for full consolidation options. Speak with an advisor today at (718) 316-6868 to learn more.