Take your business to the next level
Small Business Loans
By infusing your business with a lump sum of working capital, short term loans provide a great way to handle immediate financing needs, make large purchases, invest in marketing, or actualize other potential opportunities. With Logic, you can quickly compare business loan offers and match with the lenders most relevant to your goals and timeline.
Time in Business
- Amounts from $5,000 to $500,000
- Repayment Terms up to 36 months
- Automatic daily, weekly, or monthly payments
- Purchase equipment
- Open a new location
- Launch a new product or service
- Finance marketing campaigns
- Consolidate or restructure debt
Benefits of a Small Business Loan
- Flash Funding: Have a business opportunity that’s time sensitive? With Logic you can apply and receive funds in your account, within the same day.
- Simple Payments: Fixed payments for the duration of your loan are transparent and easy to understand.
- Client Benefits: Eligible borrowers can take advantage of prepayment initiatives and/or interest forgiveness, by paying their loans in full, ahead of schedule.
- Transparent Rates: Many business owners find our simple lending solutions with transparent terms quite refreshing.
- Build Business Credit: Logic helps you develop business credit by reporting good payment history to the bureaus – making your business a more attractive lending candidate.
- Real Support: Need assistance? We are here to help with a knowledgeable support team and your own dedicated advisor, there to walk you through every step.
Frequently Asked Questions
Business term loans are perhaps the most straightforward type of financing available for small business owners. Approved borrowers receive an injection of working capital and repay the loan through fixed, payments over a predetermined repayment schedule, or term.
Yes, you can! While personal credit is still considered for loan approval, many small business lenders have begun prioritizing revenue-driven factors such as business performance, account receivables, time in business and business credit history. This change of direction helped cultivate more flexibility, resulting in creative lending opportunities and higher approval rates.
Proven companies with strong business credit and a few years of operational history are ideal candidates for a term loan. Additionally, businesses looking to access larger funding amounts, commonly substitute term loans for Small Business Administration (SBA) loans to avoid a lengthy application and approval process.
Logic and our lending partners do not require collateral for small business financing. However, some lenders may require a personal guarantee for premium loans longer than 24 months.
Depending on the lender, a term loan can feature many additional benefits such as interest forgiveness, prepayment incentives and business credit development. Read more about Logic benefits here.