Grow your business – on your terms
Business Line of Credit
A revolving business line of credit provides you with ongoing access to funds – allowing you to draw from a fixed amount of capital when you need to, and only pay interest for the amount that you use. The flexibility of a credit line helps business owners manage cash-flow gaps during slower seasons or handle unexpected expenses, making it a great option for meeting short-term business needs.
Time in Business
- Revolving lines of credit from $10K-$150K
- 6, 12 or 18 month repayment term, resets after each withdrawal
- Automatic weekly or monthly payments
- Upgrading or expanding your location
- Bridging cash flow gaps
- Investing in advertisement
- Covering a recurring expense
- Handling an emergency
Benefits of a Line of Credit
- Instant Funds: Withdraw and receive cash within minutes, any day of the week.
- Only pay for what you use: Draw funds on your terms, and only pay interest on the used amount.
- Automatically access additional capital: Credit limit increases are automatically considered, based on good performance. Additionally, qualified businesses may be eligible for additional financing, concurrent with their credit line.
- Transparent Rates: Many business owners find our simple lending solutions with transparent terms quite refreshing.
- Build Business Credit: Logic helps you develop business credit by reporting good payment history to the bureaus – making your business a more attractive lending candidate.
- Real Support: Need assistance? We are here to help with a knowledgeable support team and your own dedicated advisor, there to walk you through every step.
Frequently Asked Questions
Upon approval, you can access funds directly from your dashboard, and receive cash within hours. After drawing funds, weekly or monthly payments are automatically debited from your business account over a 6 or 12 month period. Your credit line automatically replenishes as you pay down your balance, and we will revisit your business for a larger credit limit every six months.
Consistent payments on your credit line, which are reported to the business credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax, Paynet, Dun & Bradstreet), can help develop your business credit profile. In turn, lenders will be more likely to provide you with better terms when applying in the future. Want to know more? Check out this piece on building business credit.
Credit line rates typically range between 10.9% and 35.9% (APR). The cost of your line of credit will vary depending on various factors, including your personal and business credit scores, time in business, cash flow and revenues.
No. Your personal credit is sensitive, and we understand the hesitancy that comes with having a hard credit inquiry on your record. With that in mind, we conduct a “soft pull” to avoid impacting your personal credit. Should your credit file be restricted, we will contact you to lift the restriction and do a hard inquiry.
We realize that some ventures may require funding beyond your line of credit limit. Term loans and advances may be available in addition to your credit line, so speak to your dedicated advisor about your options.